TEMPEST Shielded Rooms
TEMPEST is a shielding process for protecting equipment that is carrying classified information. All electronics generate electromagnetic radiation (EMR). This radiation can be easily intercepted and deciphered into data without directly accessing the device. TEMPEST shielding blocks EMR emanations from reaching other devices that can be used to interpret sensitive information. TEMPEST can be installed as a self-supported chamber or can be fitted to an existing room. Our TEMPEST shielding meets all necessary NATO standards for three levels of protection. Each installation is independently tested and certified.
- Constructed from pre-fabricated modular panels
- Modular system allows for custom sizing and shapes
- Chambers can be easily disassembled and re-located.
- Chambers are finished to match the customer’s surrounding space
- Protects sensitive equipment from emanating electromagnetic radiation (EMR)
- Air conditioning
- Test benches
- Fire detection
- DC Sockets
- Filters & Audio communication
- Office-style interiors