Multiple quantity orders are shipped uncut.
CYBER CX-100 Non-woven is an EMF / RFID Shielding Copper alloy material that is a top quality product for many applications including sewing, draping, mask filters, pliable covering, and much more.
- Highly Conductive 100% Copper Plated Fabric. No other metal alloys.
- 39″ Width x 1ft Length
- .08mm (3 mil) Thickness
- Fabric surface is 100% copper plating – Conventional knowledge bases accept that copper and copper alloys exhibit anti-microbial properties.
- Surface Resistance: Approximately .02 Ohm/sq. ASTM F390
- 39 inch wide, sold by 1 linear foot
- Metallic Polyester fabric with Copper coating
- Heavy duty weight and flexible
- Easy to cut and sew
- High conductivity and RF-shielding performance
- RF Shielding Effectiveness: Average attenuation of 80 dB from 100MHz to 10GHz
Note: This fabric is non-toxic, tasteless, and does not decompose to toxic and irritating odor. It can be handled for waste as normal trash.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense. Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.