This solid foil radiation barrier material is designed to provide a static safe environment for sensitive electronic devices as well as a highly effective radiant and vapor barrier. Number one product for blocking signal in applications such as SCIF and RF tunnel applications(Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility). A strong woven polyethylene layer helps prevent sharp objects from puncturing and destroying the effectiveness of the bag. 2 Solid Aluminum surfaces offer great conductivity on both surfaces.
– 2 Solid aluminum metal layers in this 3-layer material provide EMP protection, Radiant Barrier, and Vapor Barrier
– Emissivity 0.03 (ASTM C1371-04A)
– 85db EMI Attennuation (IEEE-299:1997 / 100MHz-10GHz)
– Corrosiveness Passes (ASTM D3310-00)
– Water Vapor Permeability 0.01 Perms (ASTM E96-05)
– Resistance to Fungi (ASTM C1338-08)
– Minimum Shielding Effectiveness: 85db (100MHz – 10GHz)
– Highly reflective radiant barrier
– Great moisture protection
– Durable woven base offers great flexibility
– Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat
– Increased sound attenuation
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expresslyagreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense.
Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.