Includes: 2 Jumbo bags, 6 Large bags, 16 Medium bags, and 16 Small bags.
The Faraday Defense NEST-Z EMP Bag is designed to protect electronics against harmful electromagnetic radiation and electrical currents that would otherwise destroy it. Aluminum layers provide a static-safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. Strong, heavy-gauge, polyester layers help prevent sharp objects from puncturing and destroying the bags effectiveness. The NEST-Z bag is heat-sealable and suitable for vacuum packing.
• 2 Heavy-gauge, static-dissipating polyester layers
• 2 Aluminum barrier shield layers
• 1 Additional polyester inner layer for added strength
• 33 lb puncture resistance (FTMS 101-C, 2065.1)
• 11,500 PSI tensile strength
• >50 dB EMI attenuation (MIL-PFR-81705-REV.D)
• ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant
• 12 Ohms / Sq. In. surface resistance (ASTM 1-257)
• RoHS compliant and lead-free
• Made in USA
Heat Sealing Conditions
• Temperature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
• Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
• Pressure (30 – 70 PSI, 206-482 kPa)
Designed for universal shielding of all laptops, tablets, cell phones, key fobs, credit cards, small hard drives and USB drives.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense.
Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.