CYBER NC-TF is an EMF/RFID-Shielding Nickel/Copper material that is a top quality product for many applications including sewing, draping, pliable covering, and much more.
- Heavier, higher performing fabric than NC-I
- High Performance Taffeta Copper Nickel Conductive Shielding Fabric
- >75-105dB Attenuation in 10MHz-3.60GHz
- Excellent Radiation and EMF Wave Blocking
- Easy Application to dry, level surfaces such as walls
- 42″ Width x 1ft Length
- .10-.12mm (4 mil) Thickness
Nickel/Copper RF-Shielding Fabric with high shielding effectiveness by reflecting RF radiation.
- Heavier fabric
- Superior tarnish and corrosion resistance due to Nickel plating
- Surface Resistance: Approximately .05 Ohm/sq. ASTM F390
- 42 inch wide and sold by 1 linear foot
- Metallic polyester fabric coated with pure Copper and Nickel coating
- Light weight and flexible
- Easy to cut and sew
- Superior tarnish and corrosion resistance
- High conductivity and RF-shielding performance
Note: Nickel may produce skin allergies. Handle this material with protective gloves. The material is not intended for direct contact with the skin. It is non-toxic, tasteless, and does not decompose to toxic and irritating odor. This product can be handled for waste as normal trash.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense. Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.