This aluminized moisture barrier material is designed to provide a static safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. The material is heat sealable or and suitable for vacuum packaging. Seals can also be taped using Faraday Defense EMI Copper Tape.
– Aluminized metal layer in this 4-layer material provide static shielding protection
– 10db EMI Attennuation (Max protection tested with 1 to 10 GHZ testing)
– ESD Shielding <10 nJ (ANSI/ESD STM11.31)
– 3 mil Thickness (MIL-STD-3010C Method 1003)
Heat Sealing Conditions:
– Temparature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
– Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
– Pressure (30 – 70 PSI, 206-482 KPa)
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expresslyagreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense.
Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.