The Faraday 55L Dry Duffel Bag is designed for travel and storage of laptops, tablets, radios and more. This bag will keep your gear dry and secure with its watertight seal and signal blocking design. Three layers of CYBER NC (Nickel/Copper) line the interior, providing EMP protection, RF/EMF shielding, and location privacy. With comfortable straps and reinforced carrying handles, this bag is durable and easy to carry around. An extra strap across the top ensures a secure closure for optimal performance. The 55L Dry Duffel Bag measures 25” L x 10” W x 14” H when closed.
❌BLOCK SIGNAL: Blocks Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Cell Signals (incl. 5G networks), GPS and RFID. ANTI-TRACKING brought to you by Faraday Defense.
❌ENTERPRISE GRADE: Designed for military, police departments, forensic investigators, government and executive travel, personal data security, signal isolation, EMF reduction and EMP protection.
❌CYBER BLOCKING: Triple layers of specialized metal-plated fabric containing nickel and copper shielding elements. Dissipates signals from both exterior and interior sources. Effectively blocks communication of signals to and from your device with >85 attenuation (400Mhz-40Ghz). Secure double roll closure.
The DRY Series Faraday Bags by Faraday Defense are designed for UNIVERSAL shielding of laptops, tablets, cell phones, key fobs, credit cards, small hard drives and USB drives. They block the following common signals: Cell towers, GPS, RFID, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Additional features include:
- Tight Closure – Faraday Dry Duffel Bag has a double-fold closure with secure buckles for enhanced blocking and a tight water-proof closure.
- 3 Fabric Layers – Three layers of specialized metal-plated fabric effectively block communication of signals to and from devices.
- Durability – Faraday Dry Duffel Bags are made with high-quality materials and constructed for endurance and durability.
- Convenience – This duffel bag has a user-friendly design, with a comfortable, padded shoulder strap, reinforced carrying handles and spacious interior.
• Nickel-Copper plated polyester lining
• Durable tarpaulin outer layer
1. Open by loosening the clips on the side of the bag.
2. Insert gear into the bag.
3. Close by double folding the top and fastening the side clips shut.
4. Tighten the side straps if needed.